PEMBROKESHIRE COUNTY SHOW
14th, 15th & 16th August 2018
Come & Join the Team at the Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society
Job Title: Grounds/Handy Person
A grounds/handy person is required to join the team who manage the Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society's County Showground estate and facilities at Withybush, Haverfordwest.
The role entails the following areas of responsibilities:-
- General maintenance of the estate, grounds and facilities
- The setting up and dismantling of facilities in connection with events and activities
- The delivery of work in relation to the annual three day Pembrokeshire County Show
- Drive and operate machinery and equipment
- Other duties relevant to the role
Applications Close Wednesday 15th November 2017.
Job Title: Market & Car Boot Attendant
A Market & Car Boot Attendant is required for Saturday and Sunday mornings at the County Showground. Good customer relations are paramount for the position.
For more information on applying for either of these roles, please contact Jemma Owen firstname.lastname@example.org or 01437 764331.
A fantastic range of attractions are scheduled to entertain all ages at the show this year. Bolddog FMX Team, Shetla...Read More
Time Table of Events
A full and exciting timetable is planned for the show. Plan your day and be in the right place at the right time.Read More
Become a member
Join the Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society and enjoy great savings and the benefits of membership at the annual Coun...Read More