PEMBROKESHIRE COUNTY SHOW
14th, 15th & 16th August 2018
Worried about bad weather?
Here are 10 great reasons to come anyway…
1. It's the Great British Summer! This is our holiday and whatever happens we're going to have a good time, dammit!!
2. Absolutely no need to worry that you'll be tramping through mud all day. The majority of the Show, including parking, is either sited on Tarmac, or laid with firm-surface paths everywhere you'll need to step!
3. There are masses of indoor spaces at the County Show. The Live Robotic Milking exhibit is under cover. All the Craft and Horticulture competitions, including the delightful children's categories, are displayed and judged in the Prendergast Building. The Dog Show, the goat competitions, and the huge variety of poultry competitions all happen indoors. And not forgetting the famous Food Hall, filled to the rafters with sellers offering the very best in Welsh food and drink products of every variety. You'll be warm and comfortable in there, and possibly too full to move, for many a happy hour.
4. The Grand Arena and Event Arena have covered grandstands to keep you dry at the showcase livestock events and the exciting attractions and shows - get there early to grab a seat! Even better, buy a Vice-Presidency Membership for exclusive access to the Pavilion overlooking the Grand Arena
5. Wander around the livestock sheds and see the pigs, sheep, cows and bulls being groomed and prepared for showing; chat with their owners and learn about the different breeds. Then admire the winners relaxing underneath their well-earned rosettes!
6. The majority of the Trade Stands are almost entirely on the tarmacked area of the Show, and the majority of stands are covered stalls or marquees. The stand holders would love to have you look around and chat with them while you shelter from any passing shower! You never know, it could lead to you (or your kids) learning something new and really handy.
7. Head over to the big YFC tent and join the friendly folks there in lots of fun and games, their own set of competitions, and even their very own cattle ring.
8. The Family Free Play Zone is ready to welcome you! Get under cover with Panic Circus in their very own Big Top; get up close with some cuddly and not-so-cuddly animals, the Edupets; visit Mr Urdd's team; and discover lots of other great activities, all in their own tents.
9. If it get's truly wet - go shopping! Amongst our amazing range of shops we have sellers providing both practical and stylish all-weather gear for all ages. What better place than the County Show to buy it - and test it out!
10. And finally….we're Pembs people - we can handle anything!! We're all used to a bit of wind and rain, and know how to have a fantastic time with friends and family whatever the weather. Our can-do attitude is one of the many things that makes the county great. See you at the Show!"
- New Lady Ambassador & President announced at AGM
- President Launches his Charity for 2017
- Big changes to this year's livestock timetable
- Live robotic milking at Pembrokeshire County Show is a first for Wales
- Free show entry for all Pembrokeshire primary school pupils
- Judge Jan
- THE COUNTRYSIDE PARK HAS MOVED!!!
- The Build Up by Lady Ambassador, Yasmin Bevan-Lewis
- Richard Cole
- That's not rain - it's liquid sunshine!
- Christmas Fayre
A fantastic range of attractions are scheduled to entertain all ages at the show this year. Bolddog FMX Team, Shetla...Read More
Time Table of Events
A full and exciting timetable is planned for the show. Plan your day and be in the right place at the right time.Read More
Become a member
Join the Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society and enjoy great savings and the benefits of membership at the annual Coun...Read More