PEMBROKESHIRE COUNTY SHOW
14th, 15th & 16th August 2018
Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Entry
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The services that the Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society Ltd ("PAS") provides are subject to the following Terms and Conditions ("T&C's"). All persons visiting the property of the PAS are admitted subject to these Regulations. PAS reserves the right to update the T&C's at any time and without prior notice.
- All persons entering the property of PAS for whatever reason agree that in doing so you will comply with such notices and instructions that may be given by the management and staff, and take reasonable care of yourself and for others who may be affected by your acts or omissions for which you accept liability and responsibility.
- PAS reserves the right to refuse admission or remove any person(s) who in their opinion may pose a risk to other persons and property within the Showground or its environs.
- Please do not enter the premises if you do not agree to accept the conditions of entry.
- PAS reserves the right to refuse admission or expel without prior notice anyone who, in the reasonable opinion of PAS, behaves or is likely to behave, in an unruly manner or in a manner likely to give offence to other visitors.
- PAS does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to persons or their property
- It is a condition of entry that the management and staff instructions of PAS are complied with at all times.
- Alcohol, glass bottles and glass, must NOT be brought onto the Showground.
- To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken into the Showground, visitors are admitted to the Showground subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves to be searched. It is prohibited to bring into the Showground any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs or other articles which may cause injury. The throwing of any article, which could cause injury or annoyance, is strictly prohibited.
- The consumption of intoxicating liquors is permitted only in authorised places and in accordance with the Licensing Act 2003. Accordingly, intoxicating liquor must not be taken into the Showground and any persons found possessing alcohol, or who appear under the influence of alcohol will be refused admission or escorted from the Showground without a refund.
- Unnecessary noise (such as that from the use of radio sets and other electrical equipment), or any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other visitors or confusion of any kind is not permitted in any part of the Showground.
- To assist compliance with the Health Act 2006, it is against the law to smoke within any building or marquee within the Showground and where you see the non-smoking signs.
- Picnics are permitted, however this is restricted to PAS picnic areas only.
- Only persons authorised by PAS are permitted to sell or offer for sale any items to visitors within the boundaries of the Showground.
- All persons entering the Showground must pay for admission or hold a valid admission ticket or wristband that must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by Security. Any person attempting to gain admission to the Showground or being found inside the Showground without a valid admission ticket may be ejected from the Showground.
- No child or children under the age of 16 will be admitted to the Showground unless they are accompanied by an adult who shall be 21 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
- From time to time PAS or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording which may feature visitors. By accepting these T&C's, you agree that PAS or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rest with PAS or such authorised party (as the case may be).
- The wearing of clothing, which in the opinion of PAS is offensive to other visitors, is not permitted.
- PAS shall in no circumstances be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense or any consequential or indirect loss or damage of any kind unless directly caused by the negligence of an employee of PAS.
- PAS does not accept responsibility for parental supervision or guardianship for any individuals under the age of 18 years.
- PAS advise that due to the uneven nature of the terrain of this event it may be at times difficult for spectators to move around freely. All spectators enter at their own risk and are advised to wear suitable footwear.
- Because nature is unpredictable and the welfare of our animals is paramount, demonstrations, talks and shows may be adjusted without notice. We reserve the right to withdraw any attraction without notice.
CANCELLATION OR ABANDONMENT OF THE EVENT
- PAS shall not be liable in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the abandonment, cancellation or postponement of the Show or any such eventuality.
- PAS aims to set the best practice in implementing the DATA Protection Act (1998). Details of personal data will be retained on our database for the Society's use only and to facilitate future communications. PAS does not share data provided by any customer of the Society to any Third Parties.
CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
- Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server, with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company, organisation or Third Party.
- The copyright of the website www.pembsshow.org belongs to the Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society Ltd and all our rights are reserved.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- All badges, tickets, wristbands, vehicle passes and hospitality packages are sold subject to PAS reserving the right to refuse admission to the Showground to any person, or to withdraw permission at any time to remain on the Showground and shall not be required to give any reason for such action. Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers or anyone for whom they are responsible, neither the employees of PAS, nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to livestock or horses, owners, riders, grooms, handlers, spectators, land or any other person or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever.
BADGES, TICKETS & WRISTBANDS
- All visitors entering must have a valid entrance ticket or wristband that must be retained throughout their visit.
- Badges, tickets & wristbands are strictly non-transferable and may not be resold under any circumstances or passed on to any third party. Title remains with PAS at all times.
- Use of the badge, ticket or wristband implies agreement with the terms and conditions.
- Replacements will not be issued for lost, stolen or defaced badges, tickets or wristbands.
- Badges, tickets & wristbands purchased will not be eligible for refunds and are sold on the understanding that no money in respect of unused tickets will be reimbursed.
- All tickets, badges & wristbands are sent using the Recorded Delivery mail service. Once items have been posted they are the responsibility of the purchaser. PAS will not accept liability for tickets not received or collected from the Post Office if they were unable to deliver to the address given by the purchaser.
- Customers collecting badges, tickets or wristbands from the Show Office must be able to provide full details of the order including name and address details and if purchased using a credit/debit card, they must bring the card used.
- Promotions and discounts are offered at the discretion of PAS and may be amended or withdrawn at any time, without prior notice.
DISABLED TICKETING POLICY
- The Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society has a discretionary policy which allows an individual with disabilities to be accompanied by a carer who is admitted free. The disabled person will be charged an admission fee and will be expected to pay the relevant rate whether an adult, senior or child. The Society will offer this policy for 2017. For further information, please contact the Show Office on 01437 764331
E TICKET PROMOTIONS - TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Promotional offers for online e-ticket purchase may be withdrawn or amended without notice and entirely at the discretion of PAS.
- Each ticket entitles the holder entry on any one day to the Pembrokeshire County Show (Tuesday, 15th, Wednesday, 16th & Thursday 17th August 2017).
- Tickets will be checked using a ticket scanner at each of the public entrances. The ticket can be produced in a printed paper format or on a hand-held device e.g. mobile phone or tablet.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or reduced price admission.
- The tickets are not for resale, non-refundable, non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Photocopies will not be accepted.
- PAS reserves the right to refuse entry without explanation.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned. Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt. It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society Ltd of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the goods. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers ordering online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address. For online ticket queries email firstname.lastname@example.org
A fantastic range of attractions are scheduled to entertain all ages at the show this year. Bolddog FMX Team, Shetla...Read More
Time Table of Events
A full and exciting timetable is planned for the show. Plan your day and be in the right place at the right time.Read More
Become a member
Join the Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society and enjoy great savings and the benefits of membership at the annual Coun...Read More